Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to 'Normal' ?

I've been a slug. There I've said it. Not a whit of exercise and WAY too much food in December 2009. The holidays have been fun, but the kids *and* the adults have had WAY too much sugar and nowhere near enough exercise.

Well, that is about to change. I've registered for the Tri-Club at Mount Royal U starting in January, and with Karate and Flamenco, that means at least 5 bouts of exercise a week, I need to add in an extra run and cycle, hopefully on Fridays. I'm looking at the 'Tri-It Tri' in Calgary on May 23, 2010 to start and the August Women's Only in Strathmore. How I'm going to do all this with crazy work and Gala and kids, I'm not sure, but I need to make it happen somehow. Keep watching this space for my updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment